Ready to join us?
What are you aiming for in a career?
If you're wondering it there's a better job out there for you—one that maximizes your talents, provides opportunities for growth, and surrounds you with cool, canny fellow travelers—there probably is. Take a look at the careers listed below. If one calls out to you, you should call us...and share why you'd make a great Archer.
Client Services Opening
Archer is looking for a talented Business Development Director to support strategic agency growth. This professional will be self-motivated and enjoy working in a team environment. We are looking for a teammate with proven experience building digital relationships with national and regional brands.
Archer is a leading interactive agency that provides integrated digital solutions to outstanding regional and national brands. We provide a great environment for teamwork, personal and professional growth, and career advancement. Compensation is based on skills and experience. Archer offers excellent benefits, including health, 401k plan, paid time off and more to all full-time employees.
- Identify accounts and generate new business demand for Archer’s range of services
- Define, maintain and build a consultative rapport with target list of clients
- Plan and lead outbound calling/relationship building efforts
- Manage and nurture the delivery of credentials to clients, manage in-bound leads
- Plan/manage the entire courting process
- Choreograph and collaborate with teammates across disciplines during pursuits
- Prioritize pitches and level of effort required according to risk, business need and resource availability
- Perform regular pipeline updates and provide internal reporting as required
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- A minimum of four years experience working in an agency environment is required
- Extensive experience of marketing (4 years minimum), preferred focus on digital
- Proven experience winning new business, preferably within an agency environment
- Experience successfully selling within executive management and C-suite
- Must have exceptional and effective communication skills (oral and written)
- You should be willing to travel locally for client calls and work off-site as needed
- You will be expected to travel in pursuit of sales and marketing efforts, and to participate in on-site client pitches as necessary
- You may be expected to travel outside the local area to attend and present at conferences, as well as participate in training events
Experience Design Opening
What we're looking for
The Archer Group recruits some of the brightest digital thinkers from our region and beyond in a broad range of disciplines spanning design, development, brand and content strategy, account planning, social media, UX, marketing strategy, and QA to name a few. We pride ourselves on our people being as likeable as they are capable. We were founded in 2003 and have grown into one of the largest independent digital agencies in the Philadelphia area, serving an expanding roster of Fortune 500 clients. We attribute our rapid success and continued excellence to a culture of mutual respect and a spirit of wonder that is palpable, and encouraged, at every level, organization-wide.
We are looking for a talented, hard-working, flexible, User Experience Designer who will be responsible for crafting interaction design efforts from mobile applications to websites. We need someone who can collaborate with internal teams and communicate user experience design and strategy effectively.
- Create UX deliverables: personas, sitemaps, user flow diagrams, low and high-fidelity wireframes or prototypes, and strategy documents
- Apply visual design layer to wire frames and propose interaction design for UI components
- Collaborate with the internal design team members to meet both client and end user needs
- Manage deadlines across projects
- Create prototypes with internal and client teams
- Degree in digital design or web design
- 1 plus years experience in UX design, UI design/li>
- Highly motivated, organized, able to multi-task, and work under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of user experience best practices, mobile design principles, and responsive design
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize qualitative data
- Advanced skills using the Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Axure and other industry standard tools
- Familiarity with content management systems
Employee friendly, perk heavy
Great agency culture is one of those 'you-know-it-when-you-feel-it' kinds of things. So while it would be nearly impossible to perfectly describe the Archer culture, we can tell you that nurturing it is one of our greatest priorities. Because of that, here are 5 things you'll find our Archers routinely doing:
Our home base
We're in Wilmington
We're headquartered in the LoMa district of Wilmington, Delaware, just a few steps from the train station, a handful of blocks from the waterfront, and a 30-mile drive from Center City, Philadelphia. We like it here a lot.