Ready to join us?
What are you aiming for in a career?
If you're wondering it there's a better job out there for you—one that maximizes your talents, provides opportunities for growth, and surrounds you with cool, canny fellow travelers—there probably is. Take a look at the careers listed below. If one calls out to you, you should call us...and share why you'd make a great Archer.
Client Services Opening
What we're looking for
The Archer Group is looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive to support its Client Service team in managing a key account for the agency. This professional will be passionate about interactive marketing and enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment. We are looking for a self-starter with a can-do attitude, who will thrive in our all-hands-in culture. Professional experience in interactive marketing or digital advertising is a must.
This position reports directly to an Account Supervisor also dedicated to the same account(s). The Archer Group is a leading interactive agency that provides digital strategy, creative and technology services to outstanding national, regional and local brands. We provide a great environment for teamwork, personal and professional growth and career advancement.
Compensation is based on skills and experience. Archer offers excellent benefits, including health, 401k plan, paid maternity leave, paid time off and more to all full-time employees.
- Support the Account Director in the daily oversight of Client relationships
- Establish productive relationships with Clients and internal team members to coordinate Archer's execution of interactive assignments
- Effectively communicate project milestones, scope and scope changes, Client feedback and technical requirements among Clients and internal teams
- Partner with a Project Manager to coordinate internal teams and activities, as well as ensure that projects remain on schedule, within budget, and that requirements are met
- Monitor project status, progress, and deliverables through continuous communication
- Balance a sense of urgency with a calm and confident demeanor, especially in stressful situations
- Be versatile, organized and open-minded
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude in all situations
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of professional experience in digital advertising, website development, digital marketing or similar
- Professional experience at a digital agency or in a digital capacity a must
- Strong Client-service orientation and team player attitude
- The ability to demonstrate flexibility, attention to detail, and confidence, and to provide outstanding Client service
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Required proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote)
Experience Design Opening
What we're looking for
The Archer Group recruits some of the brightest digital thinkers from our region and beyond in a broad range of disciplines spanning design, development, brand and content strategy, account planning, social media, UX, marketing strategy, and QA to name a few. We pride ourselves on our people being as likeable as they are capable. We were founded in 2003 and have grown into one of the largest independent digital agencies in the Philadelphia area, serving an expanding roster of Fortune 500 clients. We attribute our rapid success and continued excellence to a culture of mutual respect and a spirit of wonder that is palpable, and encouraged, at every level, organization-wide.
We are looking for a talented, hard-working, flexible, mid to senior level user experience designer who will be responsible for crafting interaction design efforts from mobile applications to websites. We need someone who can collaborate with internal teams and communicate user experience design and strategy effectively.
- Serve as a user experience lead by gathering requirements based on business goals and user needs
- Create UX deliverables: personas, sitemaps, user flow diagrams, low and high-fidelity wireframes or prototypes, and strategy documents
- Collaborate with the internal design team members to meet both client and end user needs
- Manage multiple deadlines across projects
- Create prototypes interactively with internal and client teams
- Collaborate and design UI elements and layouts
- Degree in digital design or web design
- Four plus years experience in UX design, UI design
- Mobile application design experience a plus
- Highly motivated, organized, able to multi-task, and work under tight deadlines
- Deep knowledge of user experience best practices, mobile design principles, and responsive design
- Ability to understand business requirements
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize qualitative data
- Advanced skills using the Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Axure and other industry standard tools
- Familiarity with content management systems as it pertains to user experience
- Ability to conduct research activities including user interviews, contextual inquiries, and usability testing a plus
Media & Analytics Openings
The Archer Group is looking for a curious and driven Associate Marketing Analyst to join their growing Media & Analytics team. This role is responsible for assisting with and developing reporting & analytics deliverables, helping to drive clients' growth and success in their digital marketing initiatives. The right candidate should have a strong interest in digital marketing and measurement, and be curious to learn and grow in their skill-sets related to the industry. This role works collaboratively across all departments of the organization, with a strong focus on data, including tracking methodologies, web traffic analysis, digital media, social media, and creative effectiveness.
The Archer Group is a leading interactive agency that provides digital strategy, creative and technology services to outstanding national, regional and local brands. We provide a great environment for teamwork, personal and professional growth and career advancement.
Compensation is based on skills and experience. Archer offers excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k plan, paid paternity leave, paid time off and more to all full-time employees.
- Produce specification documents and recommendations for the purposes of accurately tagging websites with analytic code.
- Provide tagging recommendations and guidance for marketing channels, including but not limited to Email, Social, Display, Video, and Search.
- Assist analytics team members with documentation as needed
- Development of reporting and analyses for client marketing initiatives
- Ensure high levels of data quality & integrity, identifying inconsistencies and gaps in data to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and troubleshooting support for internal and external clients
- Assist other team members with ad-hoc reporting support as required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, statistics, mathematics, economics, information management, or business related fields
- 1+ years of relevant employment experience
- Online Marketing tools experience preferred (Google Analytics, AdWords, Adobe Analytics, etc)
- Tableau experience preferred
- Curiosity for advertising and marketing technologies and analysis techniques
- Interpret technical conversations and documents
- Manage and prioritize a number of concurrent tasks
- Positive can-do attitude with strong initiative and follow through
The Media Coordinator will launch, troubleshoot, and optimize digital campaigns for Archer’s clients. This position is responsible for properly setting up all components of a campaign, including placements, insertion orders, creatives, audience targeting, and pixels. A working knowledge of digital display media is strongly preferred, along with the capacity to read and understand data. Organizational and communication skills are also integral to the role.
The Media Coordinator will serve as a point person between internal stakeholders (media, analytics, project management, client service and creative teams) and external marketing partners. The Coordinator will be a key part of the process of setting up, executing, and monitoring campaigns. As an integral team member on the Media & Analytics team at Archer, the right candidate will be both collaborative in a team environment, as well as self-sufficient with individual tasks.
- Schedule, traffic and monitor digital media campaigns with minimal supervision across multiple platforms
- Communicate status of campaign delivery, project timing, vendor ETAs, QA reviews and reporting deliverables to internal team members
- Oversee organized processes for trafficking and reporting
- Maintain and grow an understanding of campaign specifications, including standard ad sizes, new creative formats and custom programs
- Work with publishing partners to ensure smooth campaign launches and integrations
- Work with internal stakeholders on ensuring invoices and billing issues are handled in a timely and professional manner
- Assist the Media & Analytics team as other related media needs arise
- Active participation in meetings and day to day operations both internal and external
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business or a related field
- 2+ years of relevant employment experience
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office products (specifically Excel)
- Ability to communicate clearly, prioritize concurrent tasks and meet moving deadlines
- Passion for digital marketing, advertising, and analytics
- A dependable team player, with a “can-do” attitude, strong initiative and follow through
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking abilities and foresight to give useful feedback
- Previous experience in ad serving and verification tools (Sizmek, Double Click, Double Verify, etc.) is a plus
Project Management Opening
The Associate Project Manager (APM) has experience in managing small projects from inception through completion. You’ll work with an experienced Project Manager to prioritize, guide, and direct department teams throughout the life cycle of various small to medium sized projects.
The right candidate will be an advocate for the project team, ensuring that they are empowered and have the information needed to successfully create and deliver an excellent end product. The ability to communicate effectively is a foundational skill to the APM position. APM will need to facilitate communication amongst the project teams, with client services counterparts, on up through senior management.
As an Associate Project Manager, you’ll lead diverse teams on various types of projects. Your primary responsibility will be ensuring everything stays on track, on budget, within scope, and follows internal processes. You'll leverage current project management systems to make data driven decisions around projects and provide reporting as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-4 years of experience within an agency or similar client services oriented environment
- 1+ years of experience managing digital-related projects preferred
- Strong communications skills, both written and in-person
- Strong organizational skills and a focused attention to detail
- Problem solver - have the ability to understand a problem and work toward a solution by building consensus within the project team
- Analytical, quick thinker in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to easily work with everyone from designers to developers to content strategists, and communicate across all levels in the company
- Ability to adjust how information is communicated to various audiences, who each process information in their own way, have different working styles, and unique personalities
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Interest in digital development process and technologies
- Knowledge of and interest in digital development process and technologies
- Knowledge of project management tools, best practices, and processes
- Work with project teams to determine project activities and tasks to establish realistic timelines
- Manage project scope, budgets, and timelines
- Monitor and share project status, progress, and deliverables with all key project stakeholders
Employee friendly, perk heavy
Great agency culture is one of those 'you-know-it-when-you-feel-it' kinds of things. So while it would be nearly impossible to perfectly describe the Archer culture, we can tell you that nurturing it is one of our greatest priorities. Because of that, here are 5 things you'll find our Archers routinely doing:
Archer on Tumblr
Big ideas. New hires. Recent work. If it's too long for a Tweet, sometimes we put it here.
Our home base?
We're in Wilmington
We're headquartered in the LoMa district of Wilmington, Delaware, just a few steps from the train station, a handful of blocks from the waterfront, and a 30-mile drive from Center City, Philadelphia. We like it here a lot.