What are you aiming for?
If you’ve been wondering if there’s a better job experience out there for you, you may find what you’re looking for here at Archer. Take a look. If any opportunity here calls to you, you should call us…and tell us what else you wonder about.
Business Analysis Opening
What we're looking for
The Archer Group is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Associate Business Analyst with enthusiasm, a drive to succeed and the ability to manage multiple project streams within our growing business. The right candidate must possess exceptional organizational and communication skills, professionalism and integrity. Experience in web design and development, marketing, e-commerce, client-based work or a related field is a must.
This position is integral in requirements gathering, developing documentation and implementing strategies for process improvements. The Associate Business Analyst not only produces requirements, but also ensures those requirements deliver the right solution that drives value for clients. In addition, the Associate Business Analyst will work with other teams at Archer to determine best practices, enabling technology and process. This position reports directly to the Business Strategy Director.
- Understand clients' industries, markets, business model, and needs
- Create and maintain project requirements, functional specifications, business processes, and recommendations
- Prioritize the requirements backlog according to business value, customer value, and feasibility
- Own the quality and accuracy of the requirements, resolving any requirement conflicts and communicating changes and decisions to the project manager and project team
- Develop other business analysis artifacts such as business rules or process flows to clarify requirements
- Collaborate with user research, user experience, and design teams to create solutions for business requirements
- Work with the development and the quality assurance teams to assure complete understanding of requirements and support these teams in their ongoing effort to deliver the full scope of the defined requirements
- Serve as the liaison between the development resources and the client acting as the client’s proxy by answering business questions and resolving related issues throughout the project lifecycle
- Create end-user documentation or perform training as needed
- Perform root cause analyses on incidents with technology, systems, and processes
- Maintain standards for use of Confluence and JIRA
- Maintain business process documentation for both client and internal company processes
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree
- Strong technical, analytical, and communication skills
- Proven ability to successfully navigate between several projects with different solution teams at once
- Advanced work experience with gathering requirements, creating functional specifications, use cases, and process flow diagrams
- 2+ years' experience within an agency or similar client services oriented environment
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills with ability to influence diverse resources, cross-functional teams, and third party partners
- Ability to easily work with everyone from designers to tech developers to content strategists
- Strong knowledge of web development process and technologies
- Proven ability to quickly learn new business domains and technical applications
- Enthusiastic problem solver
- Analytical and quick thinker in a fast-paced environment
- You should be willing to travel locally for client meetings. You may be expected to travel outside the local area to attend conferences, as well as participate in training events.
Experience Design Openings
What we're looking for
We are looking for a collaborative, self-motivated team player who can work across several projects and mediums to produce exceptional interactive design work under strict deadlines.
The right candidate for this role is comfortable working on diverse projects and shifting gears regularly – an infographic on Tuesday, banner ads on Wednesday, a responsive web site mockup on Thursday etc. The Sr. Interactive Designer is willing to do whatever it takes to produce original, high-quality work that delights clients and teammates alike and isn’t satisfied until the job is done.
This is an opportunity to join our creative team, play a versatile role where you’ll be challenged and inspired everyday, and grow and develop new skills that will accelerate career advancement within a growing company.
- Develop ideas and top quality design for Archer clients
- Ensure that design is on brand and strategically aligned with project goals
- Adhere to timelines and schedules set in place
- Collaborate with internal teams and clients
- Effectively present concepts to art director and design director
- Translate creative direction into effective, engaging design
- Design wireframes and sitemaps
- 4+ years or more professional experience in interactive design
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience and understanding of interactive design principles
- Ability to turn awesome ideas into beautiful and polished designs that are current and clean
- An eye for typography, composition and page layout
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Self-motivated, efficient, and flexible; willingness to take on quick turnaround projects and meet deadlines
- A passion for interactive design
- Understanding of user experience principles
- Ability to design and plan wireframes, then translate the wires to visual designs
NICE TO HAVES
- Wireframing skills and understanding of UX best practices
- Knowledge of responsive and application design
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Agency experience with large brands
What we're looking for
Archer is currently seeking an Art Director to lead visual design initiatives for our various clients. Archer’s creative team develops interactive experiences across multiple channels and touch points, with the goal of communicating clear brand messages that drive engagement and action. The ideal candidate is someone with broad experience working on large-scale engagements for content properties, commerce sites and marketing campaigns across web, mobile and tablet.
Archer Art Directors report to the Creative Director and work alongside the Client Services, User Experience, Strategy and Technology Teams. They are responsible for developing creative concepts and approaches with the project team, developing original design concepts as well as overseeing project design all the way through execution. They are also responsible for presenting work to client stakeholders and representing Archer’s visual design process and exceptional execution at all stages of an engagement. Art Directors are also responsible for providing art direction and leadership to designers working on their project teams, scoping design phases of projects accurately and efficiently as well as attend pitches and industry events as required.
Please include a link to your online portfolio with your application in order to be considered. Archer is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
- Develop creative concepts and directions from creative briefs
- Plan layouts within the wireframe phase of a project
- Translate wireframes to artfully crafted visual designs
- Ensure exceptional design execution
- Mentor and train junior design team members
- Delegate day-to-day responsibilities to other designers
- Present clear ideas and concepts to clients and other team members
- Be both hands-on and provide clear direction for others
- 5+ years of hands on experience creating exceptional digital brand experiences
- 2+ years of experience at an agency in an Art Director role or similar
- Direct client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, understand client direction and present designs and concepts
- Experience working collaboratively with user experience, designers and copywriters to build great user and brand experiences
- Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design
- Understanding of UX IA and wireframe skills
- Strong communication skills working with the client and design team
- A person that will help foster the great creative culture and talent
- Strong desire to define the look and feel of what is next in visual and interaction design
- Strong interest in and following of latest design trends, technology and social media
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interfaces, and navigation
- Solid knowledge of the latest version of programs, Photoshop, Illustrator
Performance Marketing Opening
What we're looking for
Archer is currently in search of an inquisitive Marketing Analyst to join our team with a hunger and interest in the intersection of data analytics and digital marketing. The right analyst should have experience working with varying datasets of all sizes, as well as a strong desire and ability to work with other Archer analysts and our clients in order to tease out reporting and analytics needs.
From cross-channel campaign reporting, to tag management, to concepting and executing custom analytics projects, this role will provide for a wide range of marketing analytics challenges and will provide a solid opportunity to continue and grow your knowledge of the digital marketing industry, while providing an environment that allows you to shape, nurture, and drive meaningful contribution to client marketing initiatives.
- Develop regular and ad hoc client analyses and reporting rooted in insights and optimizations
- Develop and implement tagging specifications and marketing measurement plans for websites and advertising campaigns
- Provide QA on new website and campaign launches to ensure analytics data is tracking properly
- Assist social, display, and search media teams with campaign performance & optimizations
- Work closely with the internal development teams in integrating custom database solutions
- Help guide campaign creative and ad concepting using insightful performance reporting
- Help diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues pertaining to reporting and data capture
- Work directly with clients in presenting analysis and reporting on ongoing marketing initiatives
- Working knowledge of digital marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Experience using tag management tools and understanding of web analytics tagging
- Keen eye for developing insightful data visualization
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Experience and enthusiasm for measurement & testing methodologies
- Ability to work collaboratively on short and long-term projects
- Desire and talent for presenting to clients and colleagues
- Knowledge of the evolving trends in advertising and marketing technologies
- Ability to manage and prioritize a number of concurrent projects
- 2+ years of digital analytics experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, statistics, mathematics, economics, information management, or related fields